You don’t want to miss out on this outstanding opportunity to showcase your research and ideas! We invite Medical Students, Pediatric Residents, Fellows, and Colleagues to compete in our abstract contest! The application deadline is September 3, 2013. Participants are encouraged to submit their abstract, which can be a completed work, work-in-progress, or, project concept/idea on one of the following conference themes:
- Genomic Medicine
- Pediatric Nanomedicine
- Robotics and Robotic Surgery
- Medical Devices and Mobile Technology
- Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells
- Innovations in Healthcare Delivery
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Participants with accepted abstracts will be notified September 6, 2013.
- Extended abstract published in Nature Publishing Group/Frontiers in Pediatrics
- All accepted abstracts will be displayed during an ePoster presentation on October 3, 2013 and throughout the conference.
- Complimentary registration to the entire conference.
Participants who submit the MOST outstanding abstract in each theme will receive coach, round trip airfare to attend the conference and complimentary three-night accommodations at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (Check-in 10/2/13 and Check-out 10/5/2013).
This is an exciting time to network with likeminded innovators, thought leaders and experts – don’t miss it! Join us for this ground-breaking opportunity to promote the brightest minds in pediatric medicine and research.